Complementing Broker Expo is our regional event, Broker Expo Leeds, which will take place earlier in the year at the Royal Armouries Museum on 21 September.
Aimed at local brokers, Broker Expo Leeds provides a more intimate setting bringing together more than 30 exhibitors and sponsors to do business with 200 brokers in West Yorkshire.
Broker Expo Leeds is a free-to-attend event and is designed exclusively for UK-based general insurance brokers.
All delegate applications will be vetted by Insurance Age in order to ensure that this remains a broker- only event.
If your application to register is successful, you will receive an email to confirm your attendance (please allow up to 48hrs).
The definition of a UK general insurance broker which needs to be proven on request is as follows:
- One that is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- One that is the agent of both client and the insurer, to which end
- Has access to a panel of insurer partners
- Delivers over 50% of total business (by policy number or by GWP) to the end consumer
- Has registered trading offices within the UK
EVENT REGISTRATION & MARKETING
For registration enquiries, or to discuss marketing and media opportunities please contact:
NOT A BROKER BUT WANT TO ATTEND?
To discuss the alternative options for attendance, please contact: